Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

I've seen some of the talented mock ups created by board members. Would anyone be interested in taking a crack at a 2004 Escalade in Quicksilver with a silver tint?

I'm about to purchase an Escalade and had planned on a Pearl White, but with such popularity I'm looking at other options such as the new QuickSilver available on 04 models.

Thanks for whoever takes interest.

Don

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey. I have a 2004 Escalade Quicksilver. Love it. Stuck on a Strut Aspen Grill (Chrome) and will soon be getting it tinted. I don't know which would look better, silver or black tint. Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I personally haven't seen any silver tint that I like but I'm all about the dark true black tint. You guys are looking to tint all the way around I assume?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wouldnt personally put silver tint. To me looks very cheap. I would see if any one on this site could do a photo shop of it first to see how it would look.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I am actually a little confused here.. The escalades come pre tinted in the rear.. how exactly would you tint the windows silver? unless you planned on having someone replace all the windows on the car so that they are not tinted?? regardless, not sure if this is what you were looking for but did this real quick...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Caddy Kid,
You have a excellent point, I forgot all about the rear windows coming pre tented from the factory.
I feel sorry for that dealership, Saab and hummer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
TheCaddyKidd