Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 2000 STS, but Im going to upgrade to an 04 DTS. anything in particular i shoud be aware of? I want Black/Black with all options except Night Vision. and the rumpor is, this year was the first year to have a heated steering wheel? is this right? Please help me out...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so when does the wheel heat u[? with the rear defrost like the mirrors? or does it automatically turn on when you turn on the ignition?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw.... were there any optional wheels avail from cadillac dealers? and could hood ornaments be put on the DTS if asked for? i found one that has different wheels, and has the hoodie.... but also has the grill ornament... its an 04' with 18k miles and every option except night vision.

·
Registered
1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk
3,963 Posts
TFc69fb said:
btw.... were there any optional wheels avail from cadillac dealers? and could hood ornaments be put on the DTS if asked for? i found one that has different wheels, and has the hoodie.... but also has the grill ornament... its an 04' with 18k miles and every option except night vision.
Mine had a grill emblem and a hood emblem (not an ornament, but a badge on the hood). Only the Night-Vision equipped cars have the emblem on the hood. But someone had removed the NV on my car and replaced the NV grill with a 'normal' DTS grill with the emblem. I removed the one on the hood because I thought it looked silly with both.

I can tell you an '01 does not have a heated steering wheel. Not sure when that started but that's a cool feature.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts