Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the stock rear mufflers off of a 04-07 CTS-V. Ideally they would just be cut off the main pipes and shipped to me. I am in Oregon and am willing to drive within the state (would also consider southern Washington) if you happen to be here too.
Previous owner did a "muffler delete" and it drones too much for my taste. Thanks in advance.

·
2003 CTS
6 Posts
I am looking for the stock rear mufflers off of a 04-07 CTS-V. Ideally they would just be cut off the main pipes and shipped to me. I am in Oregon and am willing to drive within the state (would also consider southern Washington) if you happen to be here too.
Previous owner did a "muffler delete" and it drones too much for my taste. Thanks in advance.
I have the mufflers for a 2006 CTSV but I’m in Texas

It’s 170$ to ship over night

What is the price range your looking for I’m no greedy man and I’m the kind of man that’s willing to help the other so let’s see what you got

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS
9 Posts
Hello, I have the mufflers you are looking for with the chrome tips, all ready off the car. I am in CA. You can text me at 951-764-9333 (best way to reach me) I can send you pics if you like. I can ship immediately upon payment. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts