Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm toying with the idea of supercharging my esv, anyone know of a company that carries a sc kit?
Thanks all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
chant74 said:
I'm toying with the idea of supercharging my esv, anyone know of a company that carries a sc kit?
Thanks all

Try checking out the Vortech Superchargers, those come in a kit with everything included for installation. I have also heard about the Whipple Chargers, but I believe those are more expensive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,353 Posts
I know of three people that supercharged their caddys, 2 Escalade's and a ESV, they all had trans problems, you will need to have your trans modified if you want a trouble free truck. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hcvone said:
I know of three people that supercharged their caddys, 2 Escalade's and a ESV, they all had trans problems, you will need to have your trans modified if you want a trouble free truck. :)
Thanks a lot for that one. I had wonder about it, and tought there wolud be no problem. But goes to show the beauty of formus, there is always some one who's done that, or knows that.

Thanks hcvone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
hcvone said:
I know of three people that supercharged their caddys, 2 Escalade's and a ESV, they all had trans problems, you will need to have your trans modified if you want a trouble free truck. :)
hvcone,

I just took the time to look at your website...those are some fantastic cars. Are you in the auto industry or is that a hobby??

Good stuff all the way around...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,353 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
hvcone,

I just took the time to look at your website...those are some fantastic cars. Are you in the auto industry or is that a hobby??

Good stuff all the way around...

AirJigga25, thanks. I collect cars just for fun and keep them for 2 years and then move on, the Vette and M5 will be replaced very soon. ;)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
hcvone
Top