Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
03 escalade
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got a 03 escalade with the stock deck replaced.there are problems with the speaker so I checked and noticed they cut the harness off. I ordered one of the metro ones. Now my problem I can't seem to find the right diagram for my car. Other's I have seen show yellow wires and other color's mine. the blue running mid right is a remote.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Escalade AWD w/DiabloSport tuner,Jet Performance throttle body/MAF,Airaid MIT
1,436 Posts
Here is the wiring diagram from my PAC Onstar/Bose module.

·
Registered
2006 Escalade AWD w/DiabloSport tuner,Jet Performance throttle body/MAF,Airaid MIT
1,436 Posts
I have an 2006 model Escalade and the colors matched up perfectly to my wiring harness. I do believe that the electrical system was over hauled in 2004 or 2005 for the Escalade, which may account for the wire color changes from 2003 to 2006.

·
Registered
03 escalade
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried that to re do up metro cable as a stock connection and add a pac. BUT the colors are different so far everything I've searched up. still searching google....

·
Registered
03 escalade
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes I noticed that even 04 are even off....... I no 03 ext and ones with nav are same as others as yours.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
My 2006 Escalade did not have the stock navigation. Since you have a EXT, you should try searching for the 2003 Chevy Avalanche wire diagram. My Escalade is based off the Tahoe/Yukon so the wiring could be a bit different in your platform.

Note: The 2005 and 2006 Escalades switched over to a digital system for On-star, which may account for the wire changes. I think that you also have to buy a different On-star/Bose module for pre-2005 Escalades due to the changes so try looking for a Onstar module wiring diagram for a 2002-2003 model Escalade.

·
Registered
03 escalade
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm even looking on for a picture of stock harness top/bottom of the car, just so I can match wires with the metra harness I have.

·
Registered
03 escalade
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
realm steel. its different. a few colors that are diff..... I went to chevy and they said they no longer have that harness for sale..... around my area they seem to not be able to get me a diagram.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts