Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Climate control bulb replacement 03 Escalade

Hi There, climate control bulbs are all out, does anybody know the bulb part or model number and where to get them, also, are these easy to install, or is it better replacing it with a new control panel?, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance..

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi there, does anyone know the part or model number of the climate control replacement bulb and where can I buy them?, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,120 Posts
eBay. Search for gm climate control bulbs or item number 230950425252. I have bought the item number ones.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
Open the unit and it's easy? I can solder well just have 1 bulb out so it should be quick. Any pics?

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
godsdiablo said:
That would annoy me big time
My dad's h2 is like that now and it bugs the crap out of me(hopefully as the rest goes he will get them converted to led) though I don't mind as most of the lights on and outside his truck is now leds(including the headlights)

If a resistor was in line with the leds it wouldn't be bad as it would dim the led some but I don't know how it would pan out

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,120 Posts
If you want to get your bulbs from Radio Shack, you better hurry. They are bankrupt and are closing the doors. Some stores as soon as Feb 17th.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts