Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Cadillac family,
I need some help!

I have an 03 CTS 3.2l automatic transmission. I believe everything is stock, and it's right around 103k miles. I recently have had interest in "moding" some things on the car to give it a bit more spice, but I'm pretty new to this and I don't know where to start. My goal is to get the car to sound like a true sports car with some exterior modifications, all while retaining the comfort of the Cadillac's riding experience. Pretty much get this thing as close to a CTS-V as possible lol. The car sounds good, but I want the it to HUUMMMM, and this being my ever day drive, lower RPM's to be specific.

Also, my car is single exhaust... I was watching some video's on youtube of CTS's with exhaust kits installed, and every videos the CTS had dual exhaust. Is this something that can be easily converted or will my single exhaust work? Or does the cool sports car sound even come from the exhaust, or is it the air intake?

I know to some, more educated on this subject, I probably sound a bit foolish. Please bare with my ignorance, as we all start somewhere

Cheers,
Dylan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Following, I also have a 03’ cts and mine has simple mods, my variable intake piece seized so I opened up full and blocked off the valve hoses, and installed a cone filter(amazon special) and it’s throaty now when I step in it but just cruising it’s calm and boring lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts