Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just picked up a 2003 Escalade and just got done installing a new headunit utilizing the Premium Bose sound system.

After reconnecting the battery, i noticed that the sunroof did not function properly.

The 1 / 2 preset buttons began to act weird and the "^" "v" "C" buttons didn't work at all.

After pressing the 1/2 a few times "1" would completely open the sunroof and "2" would completly close/vent the sunroof. And the other buttons do nothing.

Is there something I am missing to reprogram this thing, i looked in the manual but it didnt explain how to reset the programed sunroof controls

Thanks for any help
Jon

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
You may want to disconnect the battery again for about 5 minutes and then reconnect it, that happened to my 03' when I changed the battery after it was leaking, mine worked fine after that, have no idea why it fixed the problem, but it did. :)

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may want to disconnect the battery again for about 5 minutes and then reconnect it, that happened to my 03' when I changed the battery after it was leaking, mine worked fine after that, have no idea why it fixed the problem, but it did. :)
Thanks. I will try that.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Carl saves the day again! :thumbsup:

With Carl saving the day as much as he does, and answering so many questions without making the "asker" feel like a moron, and being a moderator, how in the world are his REP points only at 2 green blocks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts