Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
03 CTS (Dead), 06 3.6 CTS(Sold), 07 CTS-V
1,503 Posts
Hey guys, as the title states, I just bought an 03 3.2 with 102k miles that im going to part out. This is not my selling thread just to see who has interest. I will create a thread over in the classifieds with parts pics prices etc but I know more people read this forum than the classifieds. Let me know what you guys want as yall get first dibs, then stuff will be going to ebay.

The guy before spun a rod bearing because he ran it dry due to a valve cover gasket leak...motor will turn on but sounds..well you know...sick..

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both control arms are available. Do you need rear trailing arms as well?

Rev wants grille as well, I'm trying to figure out if it is an OEM V grille or not...

Gonna get it outside today clean it up a little and take a bunch of pics.

·
Registered
CTS 2003
51 Posts
I sent a message to you, but forgot to inquire about the front and rear bumpers. Let me know what your thinking for price, andif you want to ship. Thanks

·
Registered
2003 CTS Luxury/Sport package
722 Posts
Both control arms are available. Do you need rear trailing arms as well?

Rev wants grille as well, I'm trying to figure out if it is an OEM V grille or not...

Gonna get it outside today clean it up a little and take a bunch of pics.
No I won't need the trailing arms. How about the throttle body?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I won't need the trailing arms. How about the throttle body?
Throttle body works and is available. I took it off lastnight. Its a bit oily, so I'll give it a cleaning. Pm for info.

Also have a K&n intake that it came with.

·
Registered
2003 CTS 1SC Luxury Sport
1,017 Posts
Is third brake light functional, stock, and still available. If so PM with price please.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey all.. While I'm tearing this car apart, are there any DIY or at least half way DIY's that y'all would like to see? For example tonight I took apart the center console lid, it was fairly easy to do but I could see where people could run into problems doing it. I'm not going to put parts back together to do a DIY(with pics), but I'm willing to write how to tear stuff apart for y'all.

Just a thought..I'm open to requests.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Bump. Still plenty of parts remaining.

The grille and rear bezel are sold along with a few other parts.

ECM, Headlights, fog lights, all of Interrior (ebony), suspension, all sensors and just about anything you can think of is left.

·
Registered
2004 SRX, 2004 CTS/3.2L 5-speed Manual
63 Posts
I'm interested in the ignition switch. Just the rubber piece where the key goes in actually.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone still needing cheap parts? Planning on sending the body to the junk yard after this weekend.

·
Registered
2005 CTS
2 Posts
Hey,

I have a 2005 CTS and need a few parts: Passenger side tail light, A/C vents (center and passenger side), rear passenger side dock lock knob

If you have any of these parts let me know what you want for them....THANKS

1 - 20 of 26 Posts