Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 escalade Ext
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! So my truck was broken into awhile ago and took it to the dealer to fix it. They replaced many things. But unfortunately it was not fixed. The truck was broken into again and same issue came back up. I went to Caliber collision and it's currently there.i will drive the truck for awhile and than after turning it off it won't start. All the lights kick on fuel pump engages I turn to the on positions and just get a click on the passenger side. ( I assume that's the solenoid?) I had a remote start put on it after caliber fixed it the first time and they are saying that's why its not working now. We bothe know it was doing the same thing before the remote start. I thought that would correct the issue. So it back in the shop now they are saying it could be the ignition switch. I think that was replaced by the dealer. Help me please!!!

·
Registered
2002 escalade Ext
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to say after about an hour of just sitting waiting the truck will turnover. As long as it's been sitting for awhile after driving it starts. It just seems that once it's running hot I get the issue.

·
Registered
2002 escalade Ext
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there a way to bypass everything and just make the truck start? Like running a switch directly to the starter? With the key in the ignition than push a button to start?

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
Your going to need a tech-2 to work with the pass lock sensor
I don't know how any possible bypass due to the alarm and the fact that the starter is controlled by the bcm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts