Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, ive always wanted to have an escalade but the new models seem expensive for my budget and i just wanted to know whats the cheapest i can get for an 02 escalade and how much would it be a month with $1000 down?

thanks

-Ray.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Just go check them out. Cars.com and autotrader.com are good places to start. You can find decent 02 models starting around 19k or 20k.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. :) As said you can get them for around 20k, but you have to watchout depending on the maintanance and mileage it cost you in repairs, you may want to check if you can get a warranty to protect yourself from this. :)

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Thanks Guys.

And Another Question Does It Matter What Job You Have?? Because Im A Co-Manager At A Grocery Store And Make About $450 A Week I Dont Want Them Laughing And Expecting Me To Be A Lawyer Or Something To Drive An Escalade.

Thanks.

-Ray

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
Money talks... if you got the cash, then you should be able to deal. Post some pictures when you pick up one. Also, make sure to shop around. Like hcvone said, look for the Escalades with low mileage because its going to last longer even without a warranty. Repairs aren't too expensive on the Escalade unless you have to do a lot of them and obviously that comes with high mileage cars. Welcome to the forum by the way.

·
Registered
Cadillac - 02' Escalade
198 Posts
It's all credit that will make the sale. You don't even need a down payment if ur credit is over 700.
I paid 28k w/only 39,000mi wich was excellent. I also did a car fax on it and it was clean. So do ur home work and it will pay off in the end. The good thing about the escalade is that you can do some of the work urself ie... change all the oils, tune up, aftermarket struts ect. Try not to get a high mileage lade. It will pay off in the long run. Hope all works out 4 u.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts