Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1973 Cadillac Hearse, 2002 Cadillac DHS
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to upgrade the factory radio in my 2002 with a JVC touch screen. I love my Caddy very much but wanted it to have built in sattelite radio, a back up camera, usb input and a screen with a glowing Caddy logo. I use a local mom n pops type shop for vehicle electronics work and parts that's been around for a long time. I had them do all the work on the Caddy for me using proper modules and such. Everything works as it should chimes, factory back up sensor warning, steering wheel controls and the rest of the Bose system and of course no codes. Original radio is wrapped up and saved. If anyone is interested in doing an upgrade like this the one I went with is a JVC KW V130BT

Car Vehicle Vehicle audio Electronics Center console

· Registered
2008 DTS Luxury III
1,768 Posts
That really looks nice, wished I had of gone with the DHS. Those greed LED's are much softer on the eyes at night...

Radio looks nice and I haven't seen tube socks down around the ankles in years.

· Registered
2000 Deville Base, 2019 Corvette GS
1,589 Posts
That looks great. I am sure you are happy with the upgrade. I did the same with my 2000 Deville only with a kenwood. Best mod I did to my car along with swapping the digital dash for analog.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sedan

· Registered
1973 Cadillac Hearse, 2002 Cadillac DHS
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great too and thanks. I see Seinfield playing...The episode where they buy the cadillac? :thumbsup: on the analog cluster...I have a soft spot for those too

· Premium Member
2000 DHS
1,928 Posts
I’ll translate what he said…

What was the diagram for that mod? Do you remember? I would really be grateful right now if you can tell me on here. Or post it, would really be amazing right now, thank you.

[I have no idea what he meant by “ps”]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts