Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie to the forum. I just bought a 02 Deville DTS w/Bose Radio. I was thinking of upgrading to navigation and I needed to know what would be the best one for me to get.

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac DTS Deville on Vogues and DTS Blades
605 Posts
well from what i know on here.................there is no double din kit for 00-05 devilles. whatever you decide to buy, your gonna have to mod a single din kit for 00-05 devilles to fit a double din. it consists if cutting the single din to fit a double din. Youll also need an intreface form PAC, Peripheral, etc...to retain your BOSE and Onstar if you have it. Itll also retain the beeps, chimes, RAP and all that stuff such as when you leave your keys in the ignition, door open, etc....with out an interface youll lose all that. Good luck

·
Registered
Cadillac
54 Posts
I have a question along similar lines. How can I find out what units will work with my '97 DeVille's steering-wheel controls? Am I limited to GM units?

What years?

I'd mainly just like a CD instead of tape. Do any of the units have auxiliary inputs on back?

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac DTS Deville on Vogues and DTS Blades
605 Posts
I reccommend you guys to contact cadillacsts2003 on here. he knows a shit load about this stuff. You can usually find him in the car audio section.

·
Registered
Ex-99 Deville and 04 DTS owner. Now 05 DTS and 07 Audi S6 owner. 5.2L V10 power!
864 Posts
I'm selling my dash kit I made for my 99 Deville double din. I traded away the 99 cand kept my pioneer nav system and don't need the dash kit I made. It only will look right in a tan interior 97-99 Deville tho because thats the color I made it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts