Cadillac Owners Forum banner

02-05 Escalade repair manuals in PDF

18K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  K3PO 
#1 ·
I have a few requests in my PM for these, figure the best place to put them is in the forums them self's so others can download them.
You will need to use 7-zip from 7-Zip and a PDF viewer.

Download from here

See less See more
#7 ·
Haynes is usually far too generic for these cars. Take a look at the online GM/Cadillac/Helm service manuals in www.alldatadiy.com.

The pricing for a multi-year subscription is far less than the same manuals or DVDs in www.helminc.com - if they are even still available. Would be about $275 - $400.

#12 ·
Well in my opinion its not right to post the entire CD's contents, yes perhaps he bought a pirate copy unintentionally, I i feel posting 1 or 2 PDF's answering a specific inquiry is justified - but not the entire thing

#16 ·
Any suggestions on where I can go from here? I just bought an 03 EXT that needs a decent amount of work done. It's solid.. for the most part.. but previous owners have maintained it by only fixing it when it won't drive anymore, and use the cheapest parts available to make it run again and I swear everytime I get in the truck I discover something new. Currently it's a Reduced Engine Power message.

Just had to put a new computer in it and discovered oil has creeped its way into one of the connectors and the insulation on 3 or 4 wires has disappeared, and it happened right at the pcm connector, I dont think there's any insulation from the pin itself all the way to about 3 inches away from the connector and into the harness. That's why I'm needing a wire diagram or PCM connector pinout. I know I have to fix it regardless but still good to know if that could contribute to other problems I'm having so I can make sure I'm chasing the right rabbits... gremlins, rather.

If only GM didn't shut down that fbdylvr.thruhere.net site.. that was an amazing resource for keeping my last car going. I've heard that they don't even have SI anymore tho.