Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my STS "FINALLY" summer '04 thanks to ebay and some stradegy *cough*

Anyway, I have my service manuals that I want to sell and pondering on where to list them for sale, either on here or should I ebay them?

I have all 3 volumes of manuals that cover:
Vol 1: General info, HVAC, Sterring & Suspension, Driveline/Axles, Brakes
Vol 2: Engine & Transmission
Vol 3: Body Accessories and Restraints

I'm having trouble figuring out the fs section on here anyway.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or interest in buying these manuals??

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It depends on what you plan to do with them...

For general reference this would be fine... But keep in mind that GM made minor (and not so minor) changes to these cars each year... For example if you are having or have an issue with the headlights on your '00... Be careful how you use this book as '01s use a different system... This will result in different wiring diagrams and procedures...

For my 02 this would not be worth it '02 changed how the radio talks to the stacker, how the nav system worked and how the CVRSS did its thing... In other words a totally different wiring harness..

If your going to this level of involvement... I'd buy the right year for your car...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WinnipegCadillac said:
Did your strategy involve poor spelling or really stupid people? Sorry, just noted the spelling mistake on strategy, the comment had to be made.
Naw, the comment had to be made by a smart-ass, damm the spelling you know what I meant!

YES it worked, and I was able to sell the car... will NEVER own another caddy again!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
buickman69