Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2001 DeVille DHS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to jinx myself by getting too excited but I had to share.. I bought my car a year ago to replace my 77 coupe deville that I could no longer afford to maintain and buy gas for:crybaby: I bought an 01 DHS from Camargo Cadillac here in Cincinnati and loved it. In the meantime I moved to a pretty rough college area in Cincy where I could only park on the street. I was worried about the dangers of this but I was optimistic. After no more than a few weeks here I got a brick thrown in the rear passenger window and one of my brand new Goodyear Assurances slashed. After this my parents and I decided that we would try and sell the car and my mom would drive it in the meantime. I was pretty depressed car wise, now driving the beat up mini van after driving Cadillacs for 4 years. Well the car didn't sell for about 3 months and next year I am moving to a new place with much safer off-street parking so we decided that I am now not selling the car and I am thrilled! Thought I would share my excitement.:bouncy:

·
Registered
1992 Sedan Deville, 1984 Lincoln Town Car
759 Posts
I pray over my 92 Cadillac Deville and the 84 Lincoln TC to keep them safe from buttheads like that! It has worked so far :thumbsup:. Cars parked next to mine at the public parking have not faired so well.
I am happy for you and your Caddy! Is it red? Red is my favorite color and I drool whenever I see one of those beauties. Maybe someday, my husband will buy one for me (fingers crossed).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts