Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
01 cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.This is my first post I'm working on a 01 deville.Problem is that there is no air coming out the vents.The blower fan is on just not blowing out the vents.The actuators seem to work by visually looking at them.Do these cars have 2 blower fans?

·
Registered
01 cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the blower wire pigtail colors on the passenger side?Also there is a blower motor under the radio counsel.A small blower which I believe is for the rear ac unit.That blower has a orange and I think black wire.Is the pigtail for the passenger side wires black,purple,bare wire.

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,544 Posts
You need a FSM to get the wire colors. I believe that the blower for the rear is in the console.

·
Registered
04 Deville, 11 DTS Premium, 00 Deville (sold), 02 Deville (sold)
2,688 Posts
Hello to all.This is my first post I'm working on a 01 deville.Problem is that there is no air coming out the vents.The blower fan is on just not blowing out the vents.The actuators seem to work by visually looking at them.Do these cars have 2 blower fans?
Need some clarification to understand your problem....

You said the blower fan is on but the air is not coming out of the vents. When you said the blower fan is on does that mean the switch is on and can you hear the blower fan running. If you can hear the fan running do you have air coming out of any of the vents... defrost vents... floor vents... dash vents?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts