Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a good site to pick up on some info.

I'm an active duty Navy man that lives in Hawaii. I've been a Caddilac owner for all of a couple months. So far, so good. I love my car and don't know if I'll ever buy a car other than Caddy from here on out.

Aloha

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Welcome to the CadillacForums Jimi! A Navy man living in Hawaii and driving an STS - you must be beating them off with a stick. Anyhow glad you are enjoying the STS - what color is it? How many miles? Do make sure to follow the recommended maintainence, especially the cooling system and *do not* let it overheat.

Thanks for registering and enjoy your time on the Board.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Sandman said:
Welcome to the CadillacForums Jimi! A Navy man living in Hawaii and driving an STS - you must be beating them off with a stick. Anyhow glad you are enjoying the STS - what color is it? How many miles? Do make sure to follow the recommended maintainence, especially the cooling system and *do not* let it overheat.

Thanks for registering and enjoy your time on the Board.
Thanks for the welcome.

My STS is black with tan interior and has 38,000 miles on it. Haven't had to do any beating yet :D , but that's probably just as well cause I'm married with 3 kids at home. If I ruin that deal I won't be driving the STS for long. ;) . Thanks for the advice on the cooling system.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!! :wave:

Feel free to post any concerns you may have!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I can't wait to get back home in a week so I can go for a spin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts