Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used my dashawk tonight and i did a 0-60 run and i got a 4.50 with lpe intake magnaflow and 265s in the rear whats your time ?

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
389 Posts
I might have to borrow my girlfriend's iTouch and try a 0-60 run now that I have the new lightweight flywheel in. The car definitely seems like it accelerates better in the lower gears.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
people have so many mixed opinions on lightweight flywheels if they are better for straight aways some people disagree so theres only 1 way to find out please let me know lolll

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
389 Posts
Well, no doubt about the fact that it makes the car feel 200-300 lbs lighter, but the surprising thing was that it is absolutely no harder to start off than with the stock flywheel. That really surprised me - I expected to have to give it more pedal to get off the line without stalling, but it's almost completely undetectible.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,075 Posts
... the surprising thing was that it is absolutely no harder to start off than with the stock flywheel. That really surprised me - I expected to have to give it more pedal to get off the line without stalling, but it's almost completely undetectible.
Good to hear as I'll be having mine installed in a couple of weeks, and that was one of my concerns. Must be the torque from that ol' V-8 under the hood. :highfive:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lighter flywheel FTW... there is no replacement for displacement

1 - 6 of 6 Posts