Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesse Bubb's trans and ECU tune, airbox opened up with K&N filter: 0-60 in 4 seconds, 0-100 in less than 9. All with one hand.

·
Registered
CTS-V
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are so right Tony. I am in a hurry to get thses videos done. I have sold the car due to my nagging wife. But what other car can you feel safe driving one handed at 120...? I have done it at 130 also. The V is SOOOO stable.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
65 Posts
You are so right Tony. I am in a hurry to get thses videos done. I have sold the car due to my nagging wife. But what other car can you feel safe driving one handed at 120...? I have done it at 130 also. The V is SOOOO stable.
yeap I have done it too up to 175, one handed as well and filming with the other...

·
Registered
CTS-V
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I told her: "Ok, it's me or the car? where are you gonna move?" She answered: "No YOU are the one moving." So with no garage for my baby, which is child abuse, I said I would sell it. I put one message on here about it and got an email from a great guy who will love it as much as I do. He promises to sell it back to me if he sells it. I am still grieving. But tomorrow we are having car day at our company. We have some cars in our company: McClaren SLR, Carrera GT, 911, Mustang GT350 with Whipple Supercharger, ZO6, IS-F, 1965 Mustang in PERFECT shape, Custom Cayenne GT Turbo, and my grieving V. Not bad for one little company. I hope to post a video at my YouTube channel next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts