Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Allante 40k miles
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day 2 of owning my ‘new’ ‘93 Allante, my 17 year old tore up the front bumper beyond repair. Luckily, that was the only damage. I am striking out trying to find a replacement at junk yards or pick parts shops. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am also looking to upgrade my headlights and their output is poor. Can I simply change out halogens w Led’s or have to replace the entire unit? It looks to be a very tight space. Thank you.

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
2,592 Posts
a) Check with Dick at AlanteSource, think he mentioned having some bumpers.
b) Should be able to switch to LEDs if dual beam - think the originals are 9004s.

·
Registered
1993 allante 91 allante
132 Posts
Day 2 of owning my ‘new’ ‘93 Allante, my 17 year old tore up the front bumper beyond repair. Luckily, that was the only damage. I am striking out trying to find a replacement at junk yards or pick parts shops. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am also looking to upgrade my headlights and their output is poor. Can I simply change out halogens w Led’s or have to replace the entire unit? It looks to be a very tight space. Thank you.
I have one in red complete with the spoiler and all the lights. Pickup only in Northeast Pa.
$600.00

·
Registered
1993 Allante 40k miles
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front bumper? Would you be able to send a few pictures my way? 651-260-7737 if it is easier to text them. I live in Charlotte and could conceivably drive up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts