GM Tech 2 Scan Tool For Sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Closed Thread
Tools, Non-specific tools, misc. Cadillac items and test gear - Wanted/For Sale Discussion, GM Tech 2 Scan Tool For Sale in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; You've read about these things throughout the forums, so you know how useful they are. This paid for itself in ...
    ccclarke is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum

GM Tech 2 Scan Tool For Sale

You've read about these things throughout the forums, so you know how useful they are. This paid for itself in three years and saved me a small fortune in repair bills.

Offered is a genuine Vertronix GM Tech 2 scan tool, --not a cheap, Chinese clone that may or may not be work out. This is the same tool the dealerships use to diagnose and program modules in your car. It comes in a blow-molded protective hard case with all cabling, (including a 12vdc adapter power cable if needed) and a CANDi module for communicating with the GMLAN high-speed buss. To get the most out of the Tech 2, a GM Service manual is required.

The software version on the supplied 32Mb card is 29.003 when I purchased this tool new for $1200, --which was a bargain. Newer versions of the card with software can be purchased if needed, but it's much cheaper to have it updated via online retailers.

PM me for additional details. Please make sure your inbox isn't full or I won't be able to respond.

CC
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

ccclarke is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum

Re: GM Tech 2 Scan Tool For Sale

Sold!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in