For Sale 2010 CTS-V Sold Garage Sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tinman
CTS/CTS-V Parts For Sale Discussion, 2010 CTS-V Sold Garage Sale in Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Classified Ads; 2010 Stock Catback Sedan Exhaust (Detroit Pickup) Removed at ~13,000 a number of years ago for the Borla catback system. ...
    Bigron is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

2010 CTS-V Sold Garage Sale

2010 Stock Catback Sedan Exhaust (Detroit Pickup)
    Removed at ~13,000 a number of years ago for the Borla catback system. Includes the secondary cats through the mufflers. New buyer didn't want it.
    Let me know if you need pictures. If you just want the mufflers, we can try and figure something out. $275 OBO picked up near Detroit (you will need a truck, all one piece)

Brand New OEM 2011+ V2 Fender Vents
    I bought these with the intention to make my 2010 look like a 2011+. Never installed and tape is still in place with backing on them. From a quick search looks like the part numbers are: RH 20881030 LH 20881029
    $100 picked up in Detroit. $110 shipped. OBO

OEM Sedan Chrome Wheels
    I replaced all 4 with new wheels when I replaced the tires. Most have slight curbing, nothing major (see photos). Full disclosure, the tire guy mentioned that the front passenger appeared to have be slightly out-of-round. I drove on it but want to make that clear. They could be a good set for track wheels or fixed up and refinished. Sold as is. Center caps and wheel sensors are worth close to the asking price. Good candidate to fix and powder coat. $400

Ported and Polished Throttle Body
    Purchased this used TB that I was told was ported and polished by Tony Mamo. Purchased 4 years ago and used for 6mo. My car would throw code at WOT due to too much air flow and needed to be tuned to used correctly, so I removed it and threw it on the shelf. $200 OBO. Willing to ship if needed but ask for a quote.

Photos available here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/ctnWKXG6xrwLMjbd9

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Re: FS: 2010 CTS-V Sold Garage Sale

TB sold, rest are available.

Re: FS: 2010 CTS-V Sold Garage Sale

Wheels are gone

Re: 2010 CTS-V Sold Garage Sale

Bump vents and exhaust still available

1987fb is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Interested in your exhaust. I actually only need the mufflers. Unfortunately I am in MN, hopefully you might be willing to ship just the mufflers. Spring is coming here and I need a set to get the car completed and ready for tuning!!! I actually just joined the forum and haven't even said hello yet. Couldn't figure out how to PM you for some reason. Thanks, Ryan

What is your zip? Before I could quote you a price I would have to figure out:
    -how much shipping would be
    -Where you would want me to cut them

Obviously I would need funds first before I started chopping.

Ham Lake, MN 55304. Not sure how much pipe I would need left on them. I'm kind of thinking around 12" maybe, but I am not positive. More probably better. I am hooking them up to a B&B mid section which is designed to be used with stock mufflers.
    It would definitely be great if you could work with me. For some reason I don't think I have a way to contact you directly through the forum. My cell is 612-963-0038 if you wanted to call or text as that would probably be easier and more efficient. Thanks for the reply, Ryan

Ham Lake, MN 55304. Not sure how much pipe I would need left on them. I'm kind of thinking around 12" maybe, but I am not positive. More probably better. I am hooking them up to a B&B mid section which is designed to be used with stock mufflers.
    It would definitely be great if you could work with me. For some reason I don't think I have a way to contact you directly through the forum. My cell is 612-963-0038 if you wanted to call or text as that would probably be easier and more efficient. Thanks for the reply, Ryan

tinman is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS-V Long Roof 6MT; '10 CTS Long Roof, '16 ATS-V Sedan

I wouldn't have my phone number out there for the creepy crawly web crawlers to find.
    Nicksel1 likes this.

I didn't want to, but I am beginning to get desperate for mufflers and I don't know how else to get ahold of him. For some reason, I can't PM or get contact info for him. Maybe my membership is limited???? Anybody else have a way to get in contact or get his contact info. Thanks

Sorry for the delay, I don't check back often. I don't have have tools to hack it up. The shops I have contacted would do it, but I have to get it there (which I don't have the vehicle).
    I am going to try one more option. I will let you know.

OK, should actually be able to cut them off with just a cheap metal cutting hack saw or a Sawzall. Would think a neighbor or friend might have what you need as well. I would even buy the whole system, just not sure how it would ship or how it would need to be packaged. I know with tires, sometimes they just stick a sticker on them and they are good to go. The mufflers might not even need to be packaged, or maybe just be wrapped in some shrink-wrap and cover the sharp edges. Maybe I'll try to do some research on shipping requirements. I see some entire exhaust systems for sale on Ebay at times, curious on how they ship them, maybe I could ask a seller. Thanks again, please feel free to contact me on the number I listed above. We may be better able to make progress that way and it will probably be more efficient and easier!!! Hate to trouble you, but I am running out of time and I think it could be worth your time as I could probably pay you pretty decent for shipping and "handling".... Thanks again for the reply. Ryan

Chopped it up and sold the mufflers to Ryan. Best of luck!

I still have the vents if someone wants them.

Got them on the car. Used B&B catless downpipes and B&B mid section/x-pipe with resonators. Even though car has no cats now, it sounds stock quiet, maybe a hair louder, just like I wanted. Now it will be off to the tuner to get some more horses installed. Thanks again, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Definitely apprecaited that you were willing to put in the effort to get them shipped and help me out.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in