Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, CUE Screen Display Default in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
- 03-27-19 04:15 AM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2019 XTS Prem Lux AWD Phantom Gray/Ebony traded 2017 CT6 Prem Lux AWD Stellar Blk
- Join Date
- Aug 2016
CUE Screen Display Default
Has anyone with a 2019 CT6 experienced the CUE screen display defaulting.
I have my display set for Audio and with in a day or two it will default to a different display. It makes no difference what display I set it will default to a different display.
I have a 2019 XTS but it is the same CUE that is in the 2019 CT6.
We tried a couple XTS’s on the lot a few months ago and were able to duplicate the issue with them.
Cadillac is saying they are aware of the issue but you know the story no fix or update at this time nor can they say when there will be one.
It is not a major issue just a nuisance to have to keep changing the display back to the one I desire.
I am also disappointed that with the updated CUE you can no longer set the Icon that you most commonly use as a short cut at the bottom of the deck.
It would really be nice to be able to set the Camera icon as a short cut so much for the new and improved
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 03-28-19 04:42 AM #2
Re: CUE Screen Display Default
- By billrat in forum 2014+ Cadillac CTS General DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 03-30-19, 07:16 PM
- By MHT in forum Cadillac XTS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-18, 09:39 AM
- By garretn in forum Cadillac ELR Forum (2014-2016)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-10-17, 02:31 PM