CUE Screen Display Default
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, CUE Screen Display Default in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    MHT
    MHT is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2019 XTS Prem Lux AWD Phantom Gray/Ebony traded 2017 CT6 Prem Lux AWD Stellar Blk

CUE Screen Display Default

Has anyone with a 2019 CT6 experienced the CUE screen display defaulting.
    I have my display set for Audio and with in a day or two it will default to a different display. It makes no difference what display I set it will default to a different display.
    I have a 2019 XTS but it is the same CUE that is in the 2019 CT6.
    We tried a couple XTS’s on the lot a few months ago and were able to duplicate the issue with them.
    Cadillac is saying they are aware of the issue but you know the story no fix or update at this time nor can they say when there will be one.
    It is not a major issue just a nuisance to have to keep changing the display back to the one I desire.
    I am also disappointed that with the updated CUE you can no longer set the Icon that you most commonly use as a short cut at the bottom of the deck.
    It would really be nice to be able to set the Camera icon as a short cut so much for the new and improved

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

MHT
    MHT is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2019 XTS Prem Lux AWD Phantom Gray/Ebony traded 2017 CT6 Prem Lux AWD Stellar Blk

Re: CUE Screen Display Default

Quote Originally Posted by MHT View Post
    Has anyone with a 2019 CT6 experienced the CUE screen display defaulting.
    I have my display set for Audio and with in a day or two it will default to a different display. It makes no difference what display I set it will default to a different display.
    I have a 2019 XTS but it is the same CUE that is in the 2019 CT6.
    We tried a couple XTS’s on the lot a few months ago and were able to duplicate the issue with them.
    Cadillac is saying they are aware of the issue but you know the story no fix or update at this time nor can they say when there will be one.
    It is not a major issue just a nuisance to have to keep changing the display back to the one I desire.
    I am also disappointed that with the updated CUE you can no longer set the Icon that you most commonly use as a short cut at the bottom of the deck.
    It would really be nice to be able to set the Camera icon as a short cut so much for the new and improved
    I had posted this thread on the CT6 forum to see if any owners that have the same CUE that is in my XTS had experienced this issue. I guess the moderators decided to move this post to this forum but a lot of good it will do here unless 2019 CT6 owners monitor this sight.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in