- 03-23-19 10:51 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): '14 XTS Luxury AWD
- Join Date
- May 2018
- Washington, D.C.
Struts/Shocks 2014 XTS4
My 14 XTS4 is in need of struts and rear shocks. I’ve discovered there’s a HUGE price difference between AWD and Non AWD models. Can I use a Non AWD setup to save money or will it affect my car greatly?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 03-23-19 11:43 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2014 XTS V Platinum
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Farmington MN
Re: Struts/Shocks 2014 XTS4
I have had both rear Magnetic ride shocks replaced and right front strut assembly (which includes Magnetic ride shock).
expensive but car rides like new
I plan on keeping my 2014 XTS vsport for as long as I can … so the price of repair still out weighs auto loan downpayment and monthly payment.
If I spend $150 month or $1800 a year on maintenance and repair....still cheaper than a new car.
- By Mike_W in forum Cadillac XTS ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-15, 06:17 PM
- By RaVeNous in forum 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-14, 06:07 PM
- By ep_83 in forum 2014+ Cadillac CTS General DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-13, 09:33 PM
- By Jambrose in forum Cadillac XTS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-13, 08:35 AM
- By Lord Cadillac in forum Cadillac XTS ForumReplies: 46Last Post: 01-23-12, 02:33 PM