2019 XTS CUE Display Defaulting
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, 2019 XTS CUE Display Defaulting in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Has anyone with a 2018-2019 XTS had any issues with the CUE screen display defaulting to another display. I can ...
    MHT
    MHT is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2019 XTS Prem Lux AWD Phantom Gray/Ebony traded 2017 CT6 Prem Lux AWD Stellar Blk

2019 XTS CUE Display Defaulting

Has anyone with a 2018-2019 XTS had any issues with the CUE screen display defaulting to another display.
    I can set my display for Audio and two to three days later the screen display will have defaulted to another display.
    It makes no difference what display I setup on the screen, with in a few days it will default to a different display.
    This has been going on since I purchased the car. I was also able to duplicate this issue for service with another new 2019 XTS on the lot. The service manger stated that there have been other complaints but so far there has not been a fix.
    This is not a major problem just a slight nusiance to have to change the display back to the display that you commonly like.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

MHT
    Automobile(s): 2019 XTS Prem Lux AWD Phantom Gray/Ebony traded 2017 CT6 Prem Lux AWD Stellar Blk

Re: 2019 XTS CUE Display Defaulting

I guess from the lack of response no one else is experiencing this issue of the CUE Screen display defaulting.

GFK
    GFK is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS Luxury

Yes, I think CUE has been having issues from its beginning. I have a 2014, and I kept the clock displayed most times. But, it seems to power up to the last screen I used after a few starts. At one time, my instrument panel would revert to its default setting as well. That was correct with an update (after multiple visits to a dealership). From what I have gathered, the clock display may not available any longer.

MHT

Quote Originally Posted by GFK View Post
    Yes, I think CUE has been having issues from its beginning. I have a 2014, and I kept the clock displayed most times. But, it seems to power up to the last screen I used after a few starts. At one time, my instrument panel would revert to its default setting as well. That was correct with an update (after multiple visits to a dealership). From what I have gathered, the clock display may not available any longer.

Thank you, this information is helpful.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in