XT4 Premium Liner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By vi2k13
  • 2 Post By jf7fsu
  • 4 Post By Marc NY
Cadillac XT4 1st Generation Forum (2019+) Discussion, XT4 Premium Liner in Cadillac XT4 Forums; Waiting for my XT4 to arrive - can't wait! I am trying to decide on mats and was wondering if ...
    StriderZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XT4 SPORT

XT4 Premium Liner

Waiting for my XT4 to arrive - can't wait!

I am trying to decide on mats and was wondering if anyone purchase or can share some pictures of the First and Second-Row Premium All-Weather OEM Floor Liners and their thoughts?

I viewed a picture of the 2nd row liners and was wondering how they connect or are used based on the layout shown.

Thanks for any feedback
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

vi2k13 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2019 XT4 Sport AWD - Crystal White / Jet Black

Re: XT4 Premium Liner

Quote Originally Posted by StriderZ View Post
    Waiting for my XT4 to arrive - can't wait!

I am trying to decide on mats and was wondering if anyone purchase or can share some pictures of the First and Second-Row Premium All-Weather OEM Floor Liners and their thoughts?

I viewed a picture of the 2nd row liners and was wondering how they connect or are used based on the layout shown.

Thanks for any feedback
    I have this set (front & rear). For the rear, the parts with Cadillac Chevron go over the hump on the floor and the left one clips on top of right.

They are much better than the 3rd party ones I looked at including WeatherTech, IMO.
    Marc NY likes this.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I kind of figured they would clip together, but wanted to make sure it wasn't cheap looking either. Always hard to tell from pictures.

TOSO is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XT4 Premium Luxury

Our XT4 came with the floor liners and we weren't sure if we would like them as we had always had carpet mats. As it turns out, we really do like them, they look good, fit perfectly, and we purchased the matching cargo liner.

Quote Originally Posted by TOSO View Post
    Our XT4 came with the floor liners and we weren't sure if we would like them as we had always had carpet mats. As it turns out, we really do like them, they look good, fit perfectly, and we purchased the matching cargo liner.
    Carpet mats of any type are a pain to get sand out of completely. I'm planning on getting the cargo liner too. Seems like the OEM products are getting a lot better compared to year's past.

Toto2019 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2019 Premium AWD XT4 (Atlantic Metallic), 2013 XTS (White Diamond)

My OEM mats are great! Better than the SRX ones, which were very heavy and bulky. But the second row ones don’t go over the hump in the back. They are two separate pieces. I also got the premium carpeted mats. Pure luxury! Makes me wanna take my shoes off before getting in! Love the fact they have the emblem on them all.

Felton10 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2019 XT4, 2014 ATS 2.0 luxury

Wasn't ready to pay full price for OEM mats and liner when I got my X4 at the end of October (got my OEM floor mats at less than 50% off list from a chevy dealer in SC) so I bought the weather tech mats at costco for 29.95-only had to cut one piece off the driver's side to make them fit. Bought the cargo liner (again weather tech) at Amazon). Am satisfied with both.

jf7fsu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2019 XT4 SPORT

I bought the OEM liners from a discount GM parts store. They are a superior product
    Marc NY and KRDCAD like this.

Brewster100 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

OEM's seem to be 'same quality' - just not as deep on sides as the WeatherTechs.

Marc NY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): XT4 RED SPORT Ordered

Quote Originally Posted by Brewster100 View Post
    OEM's seem to be 'same quality' - just not as deep on sides as the WeatherTechs.
    I believe the quality might seem very similar but it is really each person's own personal perception. I have owned numerous WeathTech floor mats in many of my past vehicles and yes I liked them compared to OEMs and other manufactures at the time. However, in the last few years I have to say that the latest of GM OEM floor mats are actually nicer looking and yes even better contoured and I also feel they are made of a better mix of quality materials. Meaning that they are slightly more flexible and will not scratch up as easily as the WeatherTech's harder surface ones do. The OEM mats clean up much nicer and will carry the "new" look appearance for a much much longer period of time. I have experienced that once the WeatherTech floor mats have been used for a short time they scratch up very easily and it is nearly impossible to remove all of the unsightly scuff marks, even with purchasing their own cleaners and conditioners, which I have tried using on them. They will loose the new look and luster after only a short period of time.

Above you stated that the OEM floor mats are not as deep on the sides as the WeatherTechs ones are but I respectfully disagree. Please look at the depth of the XT4's OEM floor mats in the below attachment. They are as deep if not even deeper. The best part of purchasing the Cadillac's OEM floor mats for me is that they have the GM Cadillac logo on them and not the WeatherTech logo. Giving the floor mats a custom look that compliments the Cadillac XT4's great looks.
    Attached Images
    vi2k13, TOSO, Brewster100 and 1 others like this.

Brewster100 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Oh- Ok I have the other rubber mats which do not extend up like those. Will have to get before next winter!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in