Help! Need wiring diagram for my obd2 port
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012 Discussion, Help! Need wiring diagram for my obd2 port in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey guys, after weeks and weeks of searching the net and visiting countless mechanics.. I have failed to fix a ...
    samlot690 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Unhappy Help! Need wiring diagram for my obd2 port

Hey guys, after weeks and weeks of searching the net and visiting countless mechanics.. I have failed to fix a very simple problem.
    My obd2 port of my Cadillac sts 2005 has been ripped off. Although, the wires are perfectly intact. I bought a female connector but i don't know the wiring diagram for it. *I do have the right diagrams but it's confusing because different cars have the wires differently color coded* so no matter what diagram is available, i need one that is specific to mine. Here are the colored wires that i need help with aligning to each pin. Two wires are still intact but the rest are all ripped off from the obd2.
    Here are the colored wires =
    BLACK
    BLACK AND WHITE
    ORANGE/TAN (ALREADY INTACT TO PIN 14)
    ORANGE/TAN AND BLACK
    GREEN
    RED AND WHITE (ALREADY INTACT TO PIN 16 WHICH IS POWER)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it.
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD

Re: Help! Need wiring diagram for my obd2 port

The OBD-II port connector wiring diagram and color code is in a subscription to www.alldatadiy.com - the online GM/Cadillac service manuals plus a lot more.

I looked in my 2002 version but some of the wiring colors are different from yours.

Any help here ???
    Attached Images

CWB
    CWB is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 STS 1SG HUD ACC F55 AWD, 08 STS 1SG Platinum HUD ACC F55 RWD

Try this site. http://www.bbbind.com/tsb-and-wiring...ense-agreement. I have a binder with all wiring for my Cadillacs. Used to be a blind site but now I think they require a name and email. Very helpful site. Good Luck.

3redlines is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 STS-V, 2005 STS 1SG, 2005 STS 1SC, 2004 SRX AWD MRC

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in