Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Bank one in Cadillac SRX; Looking for location of Bank One along with the Camshaft Sensors of a 2004 Cadillac SRX with a 4.6 Engine ...
- 05-14-19 01:57 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 SRX V8 AWD
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
Looking for location of Bank One along with the Camshaft Sensors of a 2004 Cadillac SRX with a 4.6 Engine
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 05-14-19 03:24 PM #2
Re: Bank one
Bank 1 is the right (passenger side) bank- cylinders 1,3,5,7.
Bank 2 is the left (driver's side) bank - cylinders 2,4,6,8.
CaMshaft Position sensors (CMP) are usually in the front of the cam (valve) cover. Electrical connectors.
- By irishguy52 in forum Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-14, 12:52 PM
- By Kael in forum Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007Replies: 6Last Post: 08-21-12, 08:24 PM
- By sho1992 in forum 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-10, 11:00 AM
- By Sontov in forum Cadillac Catera and Cimarron ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-09, 11:55 PM
- By haymaker in forum Northstar Engines and System Technical DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-04, 03:35 PM