Suggestions for tires other than Michelin
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Suggestions for tires other than Michelin in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hello everyone! As the title says I have Escalade 2010 tire size is 285/45/22R. I have went through so many ...
    stevenabbas is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Suggestions for tires other than Michelin

Hello everyone!

As the title says I have Escalade 2010 tire size is 285/45/22R.

I have went through so many topics that suggests and recommend Michelin tires but unfortunately in my place I don't have anyone selling Michelin tires for 22" rims.

So please give me other suggestions, I do have Bridgestone atm and are the worst tires I ever had. Rough ride and never felt like I am driving a luxury truck cuz of those tires.

I am looking for tires that maintains soooooft ride with almost no road noise, tires that makes my life smooth :P
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

pchrist is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Suggestions for tires other than Michelin

We jut put on Toyo open country’s and they are really nice so far.

https://www.toyotires.com/tire/patte...l-season-tires

We have the older version on our 2007 Q7 and have gotten a lot of mileage out of them so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    We jut put on Toyo open country’s and they are really nice so far.

https://www.toyotires.com/tire/patte...l-season-tires

We have the older version on our 2007 Q7 and have gotten a lot of mileage out of them so far.

Thank you for your suggestion!

I have checked the website and specifications and found Open Country Q/T has better ratings for soft riding and lower noise compared to H/T what do you think about that? It might have lower mileage but not sure if there are any other differences

Discount Tire is offline Authorized Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by stevenabbas View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have went through so many topics that suggests and recommend Michelin tires but unfortunately in my place I don't have anyone selling Michelin tires for 22" rims.

So please give me other suggestions, I do have Bridgestone atm and are the worst tires I ever had. Rough ride and never felt like I am driving a luxury truck cuz of those tires.

I am looking for tires that maintains soooooft ride with almost no road noise, tires that makes my life smooth :P
    I'm not sure where you are located but Discount Tire Direct, the online division for Discount Tire ships tires free to the lower 48 United States. Here's a link to all of the 285/45R-22 sizes available:

285/45R-22 Tires | Discount tire Direct

Please send us a PM if we can help you choose the right tire to fit your needs.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com[/U]
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

pchrist is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

So far the new tires are great! The older ones are holding up great. Both sets feel great on the road they feel connected. They really look nice on the rim too really fill it out.

I have checked the website and specifications and found Open Country Q/T has better ratings for soft riding and lower noise compared to H/T what do you think about that? It might have lower mileage but not sure if there are any other differences

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm not sure where you are located but Discount Tire Direct, the online division for Discount Tire ships tires free to the lower 48 United States. Here's a link to all of the 285/45R-22 sizes available:

285/45R-22 Tires | Discount tire Direct

Please send us a PM if we can help you choose the right tire to fit your needs.
    I am not living in the United States. Thanks for your offering

Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    So far the new tires are great! The older ones are holding up great. Both sets feel great on the road they feel connected. They really look nice on the rim too really fill it out.

Great!

Then will look for it in the local market and see if available, if i found Q/T will go with it if not will go with the H/T.

Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in