FS: 2016 ELR Black/Black
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ELR Forum (2014-2016) Discussion, FS: 2016 ELR Black/Black in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; So my 2016 ELR is for sale - I no longer need the HOV sticker for commuting so it's a ...
    mdadgar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR

FS: 2016 ELR Black/Black

So my 2016 ELR is for sale - I no longer need the HOV sticker for commuting so it's a 3rd car that just sits in the garage. It's too nice for that.

17.5K miles
    Metallic Black over black leather
    Super rare CD player in the glovebox (why??)

Red California HOV sticker is good until 12/31/21.

It's basically perfect. I bought it at 4500 miles a year ago from the original selling dealer in Seattle. It has some scuffs on the front splitter but I have a new-in-box splitter in the garage that I will include with the car.

I had a 2014 before this and the 2016 is the car they should have built in the first place. Noticeably quick and CarPlay is fantastic.

Oil changed 2 weeks ago.

It'll get detailed for the new owner.

$34K. Pickup in-person preferred but we can discuss (San Francisco Bay Area).

PM me if interested!

- Mark
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

m_eaton53 is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum

Re: FS: 2016 ELR Black/Black

Quote Originally Posted by mdadgar View Post
    Super rare CD player in the glovebox (why??)
    I put one of those CD players in my wife's XTS. She likes CDs.
    I believe all of the glovebox players are the same and it's quite an easy installation.

Deafsoundguy is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2016 ELR

With that low of miles that's a great deal. I would have jumped at that if I had not got the one I did with 37,000 miles on it. Good luck. Someone is going to be very happy with so little miles. I used Cargurus to sell my i3. It's weird that I had little interest and then BANG! it all came at once... took a lower offer and I should have waited... give Cargurus a 30 day chance if you go that route... heck it's free if they don't go through Cargurus and hand you a check personally, and only $99 if they do all the paperwork, sounds fair to me.

mdadgar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR

Quote Originally Posted by Deafsoundguy View Post
    With that low of miles that's a great deal. I would have jumped at that if I had not got the one I did with 37,000 miles on it. Good luck. Someone is going to be very happy with so little miles. I used Cargurus to sell my i3. It's weird that I had little interest and then BANG! it all came at once... took a lower offer and I should have waited... give Cargurus a 30 day chance if you go that route... heck it's free if they don't go through Cargurus and hand you a check personally, and only $99 if they do all the paperwork, sounds fair to me.
    Great tip - thank you!

- Mark

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in