Cadillac ELR Forum (2014-2016) Discussion, Rubber seal coming off of aluminum strip (see pic) in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I've read somewhere that this has been an issue. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm still within the ...
- 05-15-19 04:07 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- May 2019
Rubber seal coming off of aluminum strip (see pic)
I've read somewhere that this has been an issue. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm still within the warranty period so I guess I could take it in and have it fixed. I would prefer not to leave my car for any lengthy period of time if I could do it myself.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- By OMG in forum 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 05-07-19, 11:56 AM
- By Herjeff in forum Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum (2010-2016)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-18, 08:52 AM
- By Lagonia in forum The Classic Cadillac ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-23-15, 06:54 PM
- By anav in forum Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-13, 09:26 AM
- By caddymark in forum Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-07, 11:00 PM