Vent selection using the touch screen not working?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Cadillac ELR Forum (2014-2016) Discussion, Vent selection using the touch screen not working? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hi folks, I tried to adjust the climate setting on the LCD display but found that only the footwell setting ...
    262X40 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ELR

Vent selection using the touch screen not working?

Hi folks,
    I tried to adjust the climate setting on the LCD display but found that only the footwell setting and defrost/footwell setting work. The two settings between them on the screen that would blow through the dash vents toward my face and chest do not work. I'll assume I'm doing something wrong (and stupid) but can't find out what, even after going through the manual.

Thoughts? Tips? Thanks!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

reciprocity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V (red), 2009 CTS Premium Sedan (red), 2016 ELR (silver)

Re: Vent selection using the touch screen not working?

Depending on what it's doing (trying to defrost, etc.), you might just be patient with it and see if it changes after a minute or two. Cadillac HVAC systems always seem to try to get the temperature close before blowing air directly at you, trying to be as considerate of your comfort as possible. (They'll blow through the defroster and foot vents first until things are warmed up.)
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in