FS: 2014 ELR Blk/Blk CPO
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Cadillac ELR Forum (2014-2016) Discussion, FS: 2014 ELR Blk/Blk CPO in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Luxury Package with Adaptive Cruise control CPO to 100k miles $30k 22k miles Purchased a year ago with 15k miles ...
    RiA
    RiA is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR (RR) in Blk/BLk

FS: 2014 ELR Blk/Blk CPO

Luxury Package with Adaptive Cruise control

CPO to 100k miles

$30k

22k miles

Purchased a year ago with 15k miles (new owner thread): https://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...l#post16853786

I spent over $5k to complete a 3-stage paint correction/polish, then wrapped the front with clear vinyl, reconditioned the wheels (wheels are still without curb rash), and then had it coated with the Gold level Ceramic coating to protect the beautiful paint (detail thread): https://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...l#post16911978

I've added blue caliper covers with the Cadillac script, and added thick Cadillac logo/script floor and trunk mats, and the Cadillac ELR window shade.

New battery.

I love the car, but since I've retired, we're going down to one car, and it needs to be an SUV to carry our bikes.

Contact me if you're interested - I'm in no hurry to sell.

I'm located in Orange County near Dana Point CA.

Rich

ELR 1.jpg

ELR 2.jpg
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

RiA
    RiA is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR (RR) in Blk/BLk

Re: FS: 2014 ELR Blk/Blk CPO

Yeah - We're keeping the ELR! My wife agreed to keep PHEV that is paid-off free and clear, and has decided to work with a sports vehicle vs. an SUV.

I love the ELR and am glad she came around.

coffee4matt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 16 ELR Crystal White/ Ebony

Re: FS: 2014 ELR Blk/Blk CPO

Hi RiA, were practically next door neigbors! My wife I live in So. Laguna, maybe only 3 miles away! We walk our dog in Dana Pt Harbor every weekend, and eat lunch on the patio at the Brig, where the dog is welcome.

After White, Black is my favorite color of Caddy, and your ELR is a real beauty!! If your wife ever changes her mind and decides to pressure you to sell it, please contact me ...I love my ELR so much I would seriously consider buying a 2nd one in a different color!! Cheers...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in