- 05-15-19 04:02 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 DTS, 1996 STS - RIP
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- CT - USA
Rear Passenger Side Valve Cover Wet ???
And we are low on power steering fluid, is this common anything in particular
to look for - known problem areas?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 05-15-19 04:06 PM #2
Re: Rear Passenger Side Valve Cover Wet ???
Either the power steering pump drive shaft seal or pressure line.... or the dirty air line/connectors for the PCV system. MAYBE a couple of loose cam cover bolts at the cam drive sprocket (passenger) end.
- By UGABrodel in forum Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012Replies: 4Last Post: 02-28-18, 09:45 AM
- By cleancarz in forum 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 05-01-14, 12:54 PM
- By mrs_big in forum Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-13, 09:47 AM
- By justfishing41 in forum Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007Replies: 6Last Post: 06-30-08, 04:46 PM
- By 2000ForrestGrnCatty in forum Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-08, 08:32 AM