- 05-14-19 09:45 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2008 DTS Platinum. gone: 04 Deville, 76 Eldo conv, 74 Fltwd
- Join Date
- Apr 2017
Has anyone replaced their rear bumper cover and/or taillight?
I messed mine up in a parking garage.
I'm wondering if it's something I could do myself. The parts aren't cheap, and I assume the cover must be painted. $260 for the light, $356 for the cover, and $182 for the chrome moulding from GMPartsDirect.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 05-15-19 12:47 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2019
Re: Has anyone replaced their rear bumper cover and/or taillight?
I'm about to have that done.They are paying special attention to the rear parking sensors.If you're handy like that and know about electrical connections,try it. I know that lots of times there could be more damage then is visible though. Body shop for mine.
- By twinspin in forum Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006Replies: 54Last Post: 02-20-18, 03:32 PM
- By BigTex123 in forum Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012Replies: 3Last Post: 05-18-16, 01:51 AM
- By dzlvs8 in forum Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-11, 03:40 PM
- By Chef in forum 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-28-06, 11:49 AM
- By ocjmakaveli in forum RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-04, 07:07 PM