Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, P0327 code - Knock Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 replacement in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Hello all.... I'm new to this Cadillac Owners forum. I have this CEL on, and after getting the car scanned ...
- 05-07-19 11:37 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 CTS
- Join Date
- May 2019
- Brick, NJ (Jersey Shore)
P0327 code - Knock Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 replacement
I'm new to this Cadillac Owners forum. I have this CEL on, and after getting the car scanned at Autozone, It appears I may need to replace this knock sensor at Bank 1 Sensor 1. However, after visually checking it out, it appears this sensor bolts onto the motor behind the belts/pulleys... Is this something that anyone has already done? I haven't found any "how-to's" on this either on YouTube or general net research. What can I expect? Would like to do this before my daughter gets home from college in 2 weeks... after all, this is HER Caddy that she purchased from saving up her pay from working at Carvel Ice Cream throughout her HS years.
Thanks in advance.
Welcome to CF !!! I deleted your companion thread in the CTS gen.2 forum. If you get no usable replies here you might take out a subscription for THAT car to www.alldatadiy.com - it's the online GM/Cadillac service manuals plus a LOT more. Submariner409
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 05-07-19 02:32 PM #2
Re: P0327 code - Knock Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 replacement
Which engine do you have in the 03? I assume a 3.2L (??) If so, my repair manual indicates that you need to remove the alternator to replace the Bank 1 knock sensor.
Also check out this old thread. Several ideas on the cause(s) of knock sensor codes.
- By scardini1 in forum Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012Replies: 0Last Post: 04-03-19, 05:11 PM
- By kjr6306 in forum 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-15, 11:05 AM
- By sho1992 in forum 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-10, 11:00 AM
- By AllCads in forum HT4100 4.1, 4.5, 4.9Replies: 15Last Post: 11-12-06, 01:01 AM