P0327 code - Knock Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 replacement
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, P0327 code - Knock Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 replacement in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Hello all.... I'm new to this Cadillac Owners forum. I have this CEL on, and after getting the car scanned ...
    avp0713 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

P0327 code - Knock Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 replacement

Hello all....

I'm new to this Cadillac Owners forum. I have this CEL on, and after getting the car scanned at Autozone, It appears I may need to replace this knock sensor at Bank 1 Sensor 1. However, after visually checking it out, it appears this sensor bolts onto the motor behind the belts/pulleys... Is this something that anyone has already done? I haven't found any "how-to's" on this either on YouTube or general net research. What can I expect? Would like to do this before my daughter gets home from college in 2 weeks... after all, this is HER Caddy that she purchased from saving up her pay from working at Carvel Ice Cream throughout her HS years.

Thanks in advance.
    Tony

Welcome to CF !!! I deleted your companion thread in the CTS gen.2 forum. If you get no usable replies here you might take out a subscription for THAT car to www.alldatadiy.com - it's the online GM/Cadillac service manuals plus a LOT more. Submariner409

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

RyanY is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS 3.6 >120k miles

Re: P0327 code - Knock Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 replacement

Which engine do you have in the 03? I assume a 3.2L (??) If so, my repair manual indicates that you need to remove the alternator to replace the Bank 1 knock sensor.

Also check out this old thread. Several ideas on the cause(s) of knock sensor codes.
    https://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...ck-sensor.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in