CT6 windshield sunshade
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CT6 1st Generation Forum (2016+) Discussion, CT6 windshield sunshade in Cadillac CT6 Forum; Now that summer has finally arrived... what are you guys using to protect our leather covered dash? Is there a ...
    Greatgab is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2016 3.0 TT CT6 Platinum

CT6 windshield sunshade

Now that summer has finally arrived... what are you guys using to protect our leather covered dash? Is there a Cadillac/GM accessory available for the CT6 or is there a good quality/fitting aftermarket sun shade?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

RockvilleXTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2019 CT6 Platinum

Re: CT6 windshield sunshade

I have WeatherTech, and it fits very nicely. This is my second wind shade from them (first was for my 2016 XTS), and I've been very happy with both. The one for my CT6 fits perfectly, although it's a bit more challenging to place because of the Panaray speaker on the dash.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in