Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Believe it or Not! Very Odd Starting Issue in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I hope that there maybe someone out there who figured out a similar problem. When I start the car up ...
- 05-04-19 01:14 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1998 Catera
- Join Date
- Sep 2015
Believe it or Not! Very Odd Starting Issue
I hope that there maybe someone out there who figured out a similar problem.
When I start the car up cold, it will run a little ruff and continue to run that way until I get to where I am going which is usually just around town. Even after sitting for a while I restart the car and it runs great, does not miss a beat. So now I just start the car cold and let it warm up just a bit, but not required, and then shut it off and restart it. The second time it is started it runs perfect and is smooth as glass. What do you think the problem is?
1998 Catera 3.0 with around 80K Miles
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- By bear4625 in forum 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 06-07-18, 05:38 PM
- By redfishsc in forum Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-12, 08:22 PM
- By highonchai in forum Electrical Technical InformationReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-08, 07:02 PM
- By DBA-One in forum Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-07, 10:37 PM
- By netrave in forum Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-06, 02:39 AM