Climate control - Air conditioning
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS-V Series Forum Discussion, Climate control - Air conditioning in Cadillac V-Series Forums; It's in the mid 90s in Portland Oregon today and my ATS-V is cool and comfortable. This is the best ...
    jim1890 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Climate control - Air conditioning

It's in the mid 90s in Portland Oregon today and my ATS-V is cool and comfortable. This is the best air conditioning that I have had. It cools you down quickly and isn't breaking a sweat even in mid 90s temperatures. It is by far better than my past BMWs, MBs, and Audis. Good job GM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Mikeyboyeee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2016 ATS-V A8

Re: Climate control - Air conditioning

Funny, I live in Miami and find it a bit weaker then my V2s a/c. Have to have temp set much lower then in V2.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Leesrt is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2016 ATS-V Coupe (Catti-V)

Re: Climate control - Air conditioning

A lot probable has to do with humidity. Mine never seemed to cool down quickly. It always feels like the heat in the car when I start it should justify the AC blowing full on till it cools down but it doesn't. Once it cools down it stays cold, especially on the highway, but getting there from a hot parked car takes a bit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in