Finally intalled the OEM DRL and HID on a luxury ATS - Page 14
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree43Likes
Cadillac ATS Picture and Appearance Forum Discussion, Finally intalled the OEM DRL and HID on a luxury ATS in Cadillac ATS Forums; Originally Posted by duneless I agree. Is his a standard trim without the cue?I know the luxury like the one ...
    Sergio526 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Luxury ATS 2.0T Manual

Re: Finally intalled the OEM DRL and HID on a luxury ATS

Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post
    I agree. Is his a standard trim without the cue?I know the luxury like the one I had all had them in 2013. I could have sworn they all had blinkers in the mirror. I mean it's so cheap for a manufacturer to just have them all the same. I would think it would cost more to have different mirrors without blinker slots. Weird. And the light blades should also be on every car. That's caddy signature stuff.
    I'm pretty sure his is Luxury trim. It's a 2017. He has CUE, door unlock buttons on the door handles, but no light blades. I know typically that would mean Luxury trim unless something changed that year. He does not have the Cold Weather Package, so no heated mirrors. Maybe that factors in?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio526 View Post
    I'm pretty sure his is Luxury trim. It's a 2017. He has CUE, door unlock buttons on the door handles, but no light blades. I know typically that would mean Luxury trim unless something changed that year. He does not have the Cold Weather Package, so no heated mirrors. Maybe that factors in?
    That's weird . My 13 luxury had the blinkers and cold weather package. No light blades. Had Cue, heated mirrors. I knew the standard ones didnt have somethings like cue and such but I thought all had blinkers in the mirror. Well I was thinking all he has to do is look at the harness in the door panel and the plug should be right there. Test a couple wires and that's a wrap.

masimec is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by duneless View Post
    That's weird . My 13 luxury had the blinkers and cold weather package. No light blades. Had Cue, heated mirrors. I knew the standard ones didnt have somethings like cue and such but I thought all had blinkers in the mirror. Well I was thinking all he has to do is look at the harness in the door panel and the plug should be right there. Test a couple wires and that's a wrap.
    I have the 2018 base model ATS with cue and no blinkers... i decide to buy them online and install them. It was a really big job. The wires were not in the doors panels, i had to route them behind the glove box where it seems to have a computer.

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk
    duneless likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone

Quote Originally Posted by masimec View Post
    I have the 2018 base model ATS with cue and no blinkers... i decide to buy them online and install them. It was a really big job. The wires were not in the doors panels, i had to route them behind the glove box where it seems to have a computer.

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk
    I haven't looked at later models like yours only the earlier one. You guys taught me something today.

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in