Brembo caliber template
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By peeweedogue
  • 2 Post By peeweedogue
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Brembo caliber template in Cadillac ATS Forums; Hello guys. I'm wanting to purchase a set of VMR V702 wheels. VMR doesn't want to drill to 5x115 until ...
    peeweedogue is online now Cadillac Owners Member

Brembo caliber template

Hello guys. I'm wanting to purchase a set of VMR V702 wheels. VMR doesn't want to drill to 5x115 until they have verification that the wheels will clear my Brembo calipers. I personally spoke to someone at VMR just now. The technician told me that I needed to submit a Brembo template to them before they would custom drill the wheels for me. I can't seem to find the info on Brembo.com. I have emailed Brembo in the meantime. I found racetechnologies.com, but they don't seem to have a template for the ATS. I was hoping someone here, with far more knowledge than myself; would be able to help me out. I honestly can't see why there should be a problem, since VMR is very popular with BMW...... Much appreciated. Jamie

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

SaveTheManuals is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T 6spd manual Performance RWD

Re: Brembo caliber template

Hmm seems to me they should just need some measurements, like distance from front of hub (wheel mating surface) to front of caliper face, etc. Wheel offset and spoke curvature would be the other factors. Good luck though, hope you get what you need.

Through some investigative research I have found out that there is no such template available. Apparently Cadillac owns the rights to the custom designed Brembo callipers. Danni from racetechnologies.com was nice enough to contact me (even though there is nothing in it for her) and explain everything to me. The Brembos for the ATS were custom designed for the ATS and Cadillac owns the specs, etc. So I explained this to Brandon at VMR and he is willing to custom drill the wheels for me. Much work, but seems to have paid off.
    SaveTheManuals likes this.

6. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

carguy2015 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2015 ATS Coupe, Premium 3.6 AWD; 2005 Mercedes SLK roadster; 2003 Suburban

What color are you going with?

gunmetal with brushed machine face
    https://images.app.goo.gl/7KMbjuLeXK9ucBx17
    Ragtop 99 and CadillacGM like this.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in