Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Compass in Cadillac ATS Forums; Hello everyone, yesterday i discovered the possibility of showing a compass within the instrument cluster. I selected/activated the "info page" ...
- 05-16-19 09:31 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 MJ 2017 Black Carbon Edition
- Join Date
- Jan 2019
- Germany, Munich
yesterday i discovered the possibility of showing a compass within the instrument cluster. I selected/activated the "info page" but it's only showing a blank black field?! Any ideas.
- 05-16-19 08:31 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Prev: 2004+2007 CTS 3.6 - 2016 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux. Now: 2018 ATS 2.0T AWD Luxury
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
As you see, there are a lot of displays, that can be shown in the left/right windows.
We can turn them on or off, so we are not rotating through data we never use.
Make sure the Compass is checked to on. I don't use the Compass, so I am just guessing that could be your answer.
Also see if the compass might only display in the center window.
- 05-17-19 03:42 AM #3
The according checkbox is activated. There is also on more item to scroll through, but this is only an empty field?! Maybe the dealer can fix it ... in addition to the squeaky door panel and the bubbling recaros.
- By gnasty in forum Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007Replies: 11Last Post: 07-11-04, 08:18 PM
- By theGman in forum RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-05-04, 02:06 AM
- By firmbear in forum Cadillac Catera and Cimarron ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-04, 07:06 AM
- By Dead Sled in forum Community Lounge, Introductions and General DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-04-03, 06:13 PM