Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Stopping ANC ? Removal of ANC in Cadillac ATS Forums; Hey all One thing that's starting to bother me about my new to me ATS is the lack of bass ...
- 05-07-19 10:40 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2017 ATS 3.6 Premium Luxury AWD DAB (Dark Adriatic Blue)
- Join Date
- Mar 2019
- Canada- Ontario - Anc - Ham
Stopping ANC ? Removal of ANC
One thing that's starting to bother me about my new to me ATS is the lack of bass .... It's almost non existent at times ....
Is there an easy way to make the bass louder with an OEM+ type upgrade?
Maybe an amp upgrade?
I found this thread:
In it he discusses upgrading his bass and amp but what I found most interesting is he noticed the bass hit harder with ANC disconnected ....
Would this cause any issue if I did this to my car or any codes? .... I just wish the bass is a little louder and any mods need to not affect the warranty
Also I've got the clicking noise on Full lock which is annoying and not befitting a Cadillac .... Maybe an Audi but not a Caddy
Can't find anything on that either
Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
- By JTS97Z28 in forum Cadillac ATS General Discussion ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-17, 04:44 PM
- By jonaheli in forum Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum (2010-2016)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-17, 11:27 AM
- By bek in forum Cadillac SRX Second Generation Forum (2010-2016)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-10-17, 12:57 PM
- By unoigo in forum Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-15, 11:12 AM
- By Face in forum Cadillac ATS General Discussion ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-15, 10:29 AM