- 05-06-19 10:10 PM #1
Cue acting up again?
Yep here’s a surprise .... my cue system is acting up again (after being replaced in September 2018). In addition my On Star will not work and my Cadillac App has not been able to connect. Made an appointment for Thursday morning let’s see how this one ends up.
- 05-09-19 03:01 PM #2
Re: Cue acting up again?
Turns out it wasn't the CUE system after all. Something went bad within the On-Star module. No big deal as it was covered by the extended warranty. My loaner was a brand new XT5 and while I'm no longer an SUV customer... I was very impressed with the quality, comfort, and the amazing technology in this vehicle. Would love to have it for another day or two....
- By FAMICOMASTER in forum Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-19, 10:48 AM
- By erik soelseth in forum Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007Replies: 10Last Post: 01-04-11, 02:07 AM
- By jmf1964 in forum Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-10, 03:42 PM
- By HushH in forum 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 34Last Post: 06-04-07, 06:16 PM
- By railven in forum Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-06, 12:09 PM