- 03-27-19 02:07 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2016 ATS Coupe Luxury Edition Velocity Red
- Join Date
- Feb 2019
- Lecanto, FL
Please forgive this post. I hope an administrator can see it. I've tried to send a message through the Contact page, but I get refused because of a "security token" error. I am not Cheese1. I am Melze. I sign in under my username of Melze. When I then click on the General Discussion link my identity gets switched to Cheese1. I've cleaned cookies and restarted, but I can't fix it on my end. Hopefully an admin sees this and can figure it out. And apologies to Cheese1. This seems to be the only way I can convery the problem.
I've subscribed and asked for email notifications, but I suspect they'll go to Cheese1 and not me. HELP!
- 03-27-19 03:16 PM #2
Admin is aware of the problem, and other members have been affected as well. Try again later.
- 03-27-19 04:15 PM #3
- By Sts_los in forum Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-13, 03:47 PM
- By joemalebranche in forum Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012Replies: 11Last Post: 09-21-11, 09:53 PM
- By Caddy Jack in forum Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007Replies: 22Last Post: 08-11-06, 09:42 AM
- By chiucheung in forum Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-05, 02:14 AM