ATS/ATS-V Parts For Sale Discussion, Borla catback exhaust for ATS-V in Cadillac ATS/ATS-V Classified Ads; Selling the Borla catback from my ATS-V. Fits perfect; evenly spaced and level tips, no rubbing anywhere, all hangars lined ...
- 05-06-19 10:12 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Join Date
- Mar 2018
Borla catback exhaust for ATS-V
Selling the Borla catback from my ATS-V. Fits perfect; evenly spaced and level tips, no rubbing anywhere, all hangars lined up great.
Loved it with the stock cats, too loud for me with the new high flow cats. Going with a full Renick system to tone things down.
It's in excellent shape with no dings or scrapes. Had it on the car for about 6000 miles, never even saw any rain when on the car.
Asking $1250. Located near Sacramento, CA. I will deliver or meet you half way within a reasonable distance. Prefer not to have to ship it, but am willing to ship it-- I'll need to discuss shipping costs with buyer. Please PM for contact, thanks!
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 05-07-19 06:13 PM #2
Re: Borla catback exhaust for ATS-V
- By gevvvvv in forum CTS/CTS-V Parts For SaleReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-19, 06:51 PM
- By mberisha in forum Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014Replies: 3Last Post: 01-28-14, 06:12 AM
- By kblair3d in forum Cadillac STS-V Series ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 09-28-10, 02:16 AM
- By Q8 6.2 in forum 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Performance ModsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-10, 10:41 AM