Cadillac Rewards??
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread
2014+ Cadillac CTS General Discussion Discussion, Cadillac Rewards?? in Cadillac CTS Third Generation Forum - 2014+; I received an E-mail from Cadillac offering 20,000 points to join the Cadillac Rewards program. They are worth $100 toward ...
    JackB is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS AWD DI 2014 AWD CTS DI

Cadillac Rewards??

I received an E-mail from Cadillac offering 20,000 points to join the Cadillac Rewards program. They are worth $100 toward new vehicle. I do purchase new [won't be soon]and also have the GM card which accumulates points toward new purchase as well. Has anyone used this Rewards Program and ,if so, is there any catch that I am missing like can't be used with GM card points etc.? They make it sound like there are no obligations and just an appreciation for signing up. Anyone been there ahead of me and know the scoop on this program?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

PJL
    PJL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2018 CTS 3.6 Premium Luxury

Re: Cadillac Rewards??

I joined the program shortly after I bought my 2018 last year. I got points for singing up, completing my profile, and then when I bought the new CTS. I subsequently used the points ($100) when we bough our Chevrolet 2019 Volt. I had redeemed the points online, presented the redemption to the Chevrolet dealer, and got the $100 credit. It was way easy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in