2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, New owner in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Hello all. Just picked up my 12 sedan in black raven. What an amazing monster these are. I’m planning on ...
- 05-17-19 10:20 AM #1
Hello all. Just picked up my 12 sedan in black raven. What an amazing monster these are. I’m planning on the airaid intake and some sort of exhaust. Not sure yet. Have to go through the car to make sure it’s up to date with any maintenance. Trying to figure out a where shake.
I pull all 4 wheels and cleaned the hubs that were rusted but still shakes. Will be getting the wheels balanced in a day or so.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 05-18-19 02:25 PM #2
Also would like to add I’m looking for the iPod plug for the center console. Amazon and eBay are showing out of stock and I’ve read that the part # changed as well as the chipset. Think the part # is 25908035.
- 05-21-19 08:40 AM #3
Re: New owner
Welcome to the Forum. Yes, these are amazing cars. Post up your personal info so we all know about your car and where you live.
- 05-21-19 03:12 PM #4
I live in Wilmington Delaware.
- 05-21-19 03:48 PM #5
Re: New owner
if anyone has that iPod cable they don't use and would like to sell. please let me know as they are discontinued.
- By Mplstim in forum Cadillac XTS ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 10-03-17, 10:10 AM
- By Mackda600 in forum Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-14, 10:35 PM
- By valdeztkeCTSV in forum 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-12, 07:22 PM
- By kencav in forum 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Performance ModsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-07-09, 06:35 PM
- By dxb78 in forum 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-09, 08:42 AM