2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Mods Discussion, engine swap 3.6L for 3.6 twin turbo in Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013; i have a 2012 cts 4 3.6, can anyone tell me if it's possible to swap the new 3.6 twin ...
- 03-25-19 05:44 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2012 Cadillac CTS 3.6 AWD
- Join Date
- Feb 2018
engine swap 3.6L for 3.6 twin turbo
i have a 2012 cts 4 3.6, can anyone tell me if it's possible to swap the new 3.6 twin turbo engine into my car. i see that cadillac now offers a 3.6 twin turbo all wheel drive?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 03-28-19 02:40 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 08 CTS
- Join Date
- May 2006
Re: engine swap 3.6L for 3.6 twin turbo
The XTS-V is AWD, but with a transverse engine (front wheel drive) engine layout. I'm not aware of the ATS-V being available with AWD as of yet.
- By ryanweiss in forum Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007Replies: 51Last Post: 08-12-13, 01:27 PM
- By Tedboss1 in forum 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-13, 01:50 PM
- By xxxcrown in forum 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-13, 04:00 PM